CLARISSE REYES

I AM MYSELF

HI! FOR TODAY'S BLOG IS ALL ABOUT ME.

Many people want to kow about me.
WHO AM I?
What are my favorites and what I want to do?

Here they will know what it is......

I'm Clarisse Reyes 

That's me when I was young. My nickname is abeng,kamboy. I don't know why my father call me that. I remember my grandmother was with me and my aunt when we left, they buy me all the things that I want. So sometimes they carry  me to make me fall asleep.  I love to eat until I get fatπŸ˜‚. I also love to play mobile games like rules of survival, mobile legend and etc.  My favorite colors are: black,green,blue, and pink.πŸ’–


I have a sister who is older than me. She is nice and cute but also moody. Though she is always mad, we agree on everything. When we were young, we fight and take everything serious but now, everything for us is like a joke.πŸ™„πŸ˜˜



This is my father. He is nice. He never gets angry.  He  just looks at us but he never hurt us. He  works  abroad. Everything I ask, he buys.As long as I do all his orders and don't break any of my promises to him. My dad comes home every vacation. Whenever I miss him I just call him.❤️




This is the  squad. The PUDAY SQUAD.  These peoplevare deafening but being around them is fun. They are the reasons why I go to school. They are the people I can trust and count on always. I can telo my problems to them. They are also the reason of my happiness.πŸ€ŸπŸ»πŸ’–



That's my BESTFRIENDS. Yvez, Jiro, Jelaena, Revinne they are my long time friends.They know everything about me. I've been with them for over 8 years. They are my friends that I will not leave anything else. We know the secrets of each other. They are my friends who can not be replaced.πŸ˜˜πŸ’–




That's the end of my first blog!πŸ™ˆπŸ’–I hope you enjoy it.😊#SAASt.Augustine











Comments